Saturday, March 9, 2013

Blog closed

Hi guys, all the fans of the Maxie blog. Today I have an important message to deliver. I Have recently been IP banned from playing Chobots. In other words, I have no clue what's going on right now. I figured it'll be to difficult to run my blog. What I perhaps CAN do, Is look on forum for a close friend of mine to take over. I'm not entirely sure if it's possible. Anyways, this blog will eventually close down. I'm extremely sorry to all the fans, and i'll miss you all so much! I'll never forget my followers and friends and everybody who helped make this blog a reality. I couldn't have done it without you guys! But i'm afraid this is the end of my journey. I hope you all have a Cho-tastic time with the game. I will be as active as humanely possible on the forums, so i'll be able to keep in touch. Once again, good bye to all my fans and friends and simply everybody who knew me! I love you all :D

No comments:

Post a Comment