Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Contest

Hi guys, so, I figured, I need to have a bit more content on my blog, so I decided, why not create a contest? Later, I may create a very own page just for contests, So i'll consider that. So I'm making a winter contest. The winner will get a prize, I'm not going to say who, yet my citizenship expires in 3 days, so in order to give you that prize, today's January 8th, so I'll need to make the deadline January 10th. That shouldn't be a problem because all you need to do, is tell a story in the comments, of what you did in winter break! Here are 3 simple rules you need to follow for your entry to be counted:

1. Story must be at least 3 sentences long, the longer the better!
2. The story must have a begining and an end. like for example, you can't just say. "my friends and i got icecream. we dropped it, so we got a new one. the end." Make it INTERESTING :)
3. The story must be about winter break. If you can't think of anything, try something from your Winter break BEFORE. like maybe in 2007 you learned to skii.

Follow the little rules, and your entry will be valid :) Post your entries in the comments please. Excited to see your Winter stories! What are you waiting for? Get writing!

3 comments:

  1. One day on the winter break..
    it was very cold on that day. we had a football match against Ac milan academy.
    We played well! but my brother wehbi wasted an easy chance to score!!
    They scored a goal on me...
    then scored another one...
    they were attacking! and the referee gave them a penalty but i saved it!!
    then my brother wehbi scored 2 goals! it ended as a tie! but sadly.. my brother wehbi broke his leg.

    -Brand

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great Brand! Sorry to hear about your brother :o lol. Hope you had fun during the break! Let's see if anybody else tries :) lol

      Delete
  2. Who else is going to go up against Brand? You have 1 day left!!

    ReplyDelete