Thursday, January 10, 2013

Story contest results

Hello, as you may know, I recently had a story contest. The info is 2 posts below. However, I'm quite dissapointed only 1 person entered.








I hope next time more people will make an effort to try out this contest. I'll do more contests shortly. The winner of the contest, (The only person who entered) Is Brand with is soccer story.
One day on the winter break..
it was very cold on that day. we had a football match against Ac Milan academy.
We played well! but my brother Wehbi wasted an easy chance to score!!
They scored a goal on me...
then scored another one...
they were attacking! and the referee gave them a penalty but i saved it!!
then my brother Wehbi scored 2 goals! it ended as a tie! but sadly.. my brother Wehbi broke his leg.
Sorry to hear about your brother, Brand. But i'm sure everybody had a great Winter break right? Have fun with... school x3

~Maxie123~

3 comments: