Saturday, January 19, 2013

Movie review

Hi all! I've decided i'd do something similar that Markl does on his blog. He does book reviews, and that's genius! :) So I thought, why not do MOVIE reviews? Of course, Every movie will be PG and G so don't worry. lol As this is a family game, innapropriate movies will never be shown on here. I would also like to make sure that everybody knows that I would never spoil any movies. Like give away the ending or anything like that. So here's the first movie that I saw with my friend on her birthday a few weeks ago back in December


That's right! Wreck it Ralph! I Think this was a great movie and a wonderful classic for the whole family. I really loved the lesson involved in the movie. It doesn't matter what you were born to be. It doesn't matter if your beautiful on the outside, it's the inside that really matters. It also shows that you should always be by your friends side no matter what! I really enjoyed this movie.

What it could IMPROVE: I Think they should've thought about the ending a bit before they just slammed it down. Don't worry, I'm not a spoiler. If you want to know what happens, you'll just have to watch to find out! :)

Thanks! I'll make sure to make at least 1 movie review once a week. If you guys really enjoy them, let me know in the comments and maybe it'll get it's very own page!

Till next time, 
~Maxie~

4 comments:

  1. Cool review! Definitely a little different, but I like it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I love this! Thanks for mentioning me Maxie, you're really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you all like it! I'll totally do more. Maybe every monday. I'll call it movie Monday LOL

    ReplyDelete