Friday, February 22, 2013

Weird!


Hey guys, it's Maxie123 here, as you all know. It's been a while since I've made a post, but I've noticed some pretty weird things going on around chobots! First of all on the news, it shows a Nicho, and the word ~Classified~
As you see here, on the very bottom, it says classified! I wonder what'll happen on the 25th! Whatever it is, I don't think it's good. Plus, I'll be at school on the 25th. Whatever it is, I sure hope I don't miss it! Also, there have been signs of the nichos taking over Chobots?
Something doesn't seem right... Chopixx doesn't look very happy! (By the way the new design rocks) Anyways, also, it seems like the Nichos have kidnapped Choproff!
(Picture taken by the wonderful TwinkleFairyx :)
What's THAT?! CHOPIXX'S STATUE IS GONE! Was he kidnapped TOO? Those pesky nichos... but... thry accepted our peace offering! How could this all be? I guess we'll just have to find out on February 25th.

Till' next time,
Maxie123 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment