Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Vchobot1 Interview!

Hello guys, today i am interviewing VChobot1 Enjoy xD

Question 1: Do you like being an agent? Why or why not?

Answer: Yes, I do. When you become an agent you meet more friends (agents), and you can now help to moderate the game (with people that break the rules). There's one part that I don't like though, Its all the people that kiss up to you.

Question 2: What is your favorite item in the shop?

Answer: The original flame boots.

Question 3: Do you like Chobots.com better, or do you love chobots.net just the way it is?

Answer: Some of the people on .com were a bit better. 

Question 4: Do you have a group on chobots, or do you take part in one?

Answer: I joined the black and red friends but I don't think that they are active.

Question 5: (Last question) If you had the chance to change your name for free, would you? If you would, what would you change it to?

Answer: Yes, I would, I would change it to 'Yaniv', my real name.

Thanks Vchobot! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment